Join WhatsApp Group For Results, Notifications, Datesheets, Study Materials & Much More
National Overseas Scholarship To Get Huge Financial Support Check Eligibility & Apply Here
National Overseas Scholarship to get huge financial Support Check Eligibility And Apply Here
National Overseas Scholarship for ST students 2022-23 is an opportunity offered by the Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, the Government of India to Post-Doctoral, Ph.D., Master’s degree holders.
The National Overseas Scholarship for ST aims to provide financial assistance to students who want to pursue studies abroad in certain subjects. The selected students will receive variable awards.
Eligibility or National Overseas Scholarship for ST student
- Be below 35 years of age as of 1st July 2022 for the year 2022-23
- Belong to the ST category and have passed the Graduation/Postgraduation/Ph.D. Examination
- Be admitted to regular and full-time Master’s/Ph.D/Post Doctoral Courses in accredited universities/Institutions abroad after selection
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 6 lakh per annum
Minimum qualifications for National Overseas Scholarship for ST student
For Post-doctoral –
- Have secured 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant master’s degree and Ph.D.
- Have 5 years of experience in research/technology in the concerned field
For Ph.D. –
- Have secured 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant master’s degree
- Have 2 years of experience in research/technology/M.Phil. degree in the concerned field
For Master’s Degree –
Benefits of National Overseas Scholarship for ST student
- The selected candidates will receive an annual maintenance allowance of US Dollars 15,400 for all levels of courses and an annual maintenance allowance for candidates in the United Kingdom will be pound sterling 9,900.
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.
Documents needed for National Overseas Scholarship for ST student
How can you apply for National Overseas Scholarship for ST student?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Check the box beside ‘I have read and understood the guidelines/instructions for registration’ and click on Continue.
- Fill in the required information and submit it to ‘Register’.
- Once registered successfully, log in using the registered user id and password.
- Fill in the relevant information, upload the supporting documents and submit.
Important dates of National Overseas Scholarship
Selection Criteria of National Overseas Scholarship
- The candidates will be selected based on the eligibility criteria and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions of National Overseas Scholarship
- An individual can be given the award only once and cannot be considered for the award for a second or subsequent time.
- Not more than one child of the same parents/guardian will be eligible.