Join WhatsApp Group For Results, Notifications, Datesheets, Study Materials & Much More
Pm Kisan 2022: New Registration For 12th Installment | Apply Now Direct Link Available
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an initiative by the government of India in which all farmers will get up to ₹6,000 per year as minimum income support. The initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019.
Pm Kisan 11 installments have been distributed to the farmers so far and they are now waiting for PM Kisan 12th Installment which is according to reports released soon.
Pm Kisan New Registration 2022
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Form 2022 is available to fill up on official website, know here about last date Registration, Application Form Online and other details in this article.
Farmers who are eligible and not yet registered for the scheme can apply for the same by visiting the respective portal to get Rs 6000 per year. This entire amount is then given in quarterly installments of Rs. 2000.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022 is enabled now and all of you can get benefits if you are eligible. So now if you have not done your PMKSNY Registration 2022 till now then do it.
The complete process is available below for the registration as well as alteration of the PM Kisan registration form online.
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
Individual farmers who wish to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna or PM Kisan must meet the requirements set by the Indian government.
- The name of the farmer or landowner must appear in the government’s records.
- A farmer must be a member of a scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, or another disadvantaged category, or have a caste certificate (OBC)
- The farmer must possess basic documentation, such as an Aadhaar card, a bank passbook, a mobile phone number, etc.
- The specifics and paperwork about land records must be available to farmers.
- An eligible farmer can only apply for and use the PM Kisan Scheme benefits if they have the required paperwork, including proof of citizenship, land ownership documentation, an Aadhaar card, and a bank account.
- On the PM Kisan Registration 2022 website, the registration process got restarted after being suspended for a while. However, due to increased traffic, it may be difficult for all of you to complete the additional registration, so keep checking the website occasionally.
- While signing up for the Kisan Scheme is completely free, there may be a fee if you do so through a public service center.
- By applying for the PM Kisan Yojana, you can now receive the free financial help of Rs. 2000 from the government.
PM Kisan Registration
The government of India has made it extremely easy for the farmers to register themselves for all the schemes that are offered to them. The registration can be done in two ways. The procedure for each is given below.
How to Apply Online For PM Kisan New Registration Form 2022 @ pmkisan.gov.in
- Applicants can visit the PM Kisan Government Official Website i.e. https://pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationFormNew.aspx
- Here On Home Page Check all the options available.
- Click on New Farmer Registration Form Option at the Side bar.
- In the new tab, New Registration Form Page will Open.
- Click on Rural Farmer Registration & Urban Farmer Registration as per Eligibility.
- Enter Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, & Other Details.
- Click on Get OTP.
- Fill the OTP and Click on Next
- The PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist Application Form will Open.
- Enter all the Details asked here.
- Upload the Scanned Documents PDF Asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Save or take the Hard Copy of the PM Kisan Application Form For Further Uses.
Documents required to apply for PM Kisan new registration form
Here is the list of important documents that are required while registering under PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojan.
- Aadhaar card is the most important document without which you will not be able to register for the scheme.
- Landholding papers – you must have proper landholding/land papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Income Certificate
All these documents will be required
Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration last date has extended till the 30 September 2022.
Steps to check your name in the beneficiary list
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Step 2: Under the Payment Success tab, you will see the map of India
- Step 3: Check the yellow coloured tab called ‘Dashboard’ on the right side.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Dashboard’
- Step 5: Now, you will be taken to a new page.
- Step 6: Fill in your details in the Village Dashboard tab
- Step 7: Select your state, district, Sub-District, and Panchayat
- Step 8: Click on Get Report.
- Step 9: A Name List Table with Ward and Address will Open.
In this way, one can check the Beneficiary List.
The 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be released soon and applicants who have applied for the scheme can check their PM Kisan status online. Beneficiaries under the scheme can check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status beneficiary list online.
About over 10 crore farmers of the country will be benefited by this scheme as its amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries and farmers can check Installments status on www.pmkisan.gov.in.
How to check your name in PM KISAN via mobile App
- To check your name via Mobile App, you will have to first download PM Kisan Mobile App. Once you have downloaded the App, you will have access to all the details.
Complete eKYC Process Here:
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and want your next installment without any problem then complete your eKYC as early as possible. According to reports, all the farmer beneficiaries have been asked to complete the eKYC so that the 12 installment can be transferred in their bank accounts. If this is not done by them then they will not receive the payment for the 12th installment.
Last date for E-kyc has been extended to 31 july 2022.
How to complete eKYC in PM Kisan Yojana:
- Step 1: In the first place, the individual will have to login to the official website of PM-Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: The individual will then have to click on the ‘e-KYC’ option on the homepage
- Step 3: A new page will open where one will have to enter Aadhaar Card number, captcha code and click on search
- Step 4: Then one will be asked to enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
- Step 5: Fill details and submit.
- Step 6: If everything goes well then eKYC will be completed or else it will show invalid. In this case, you will have to contact the nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra.
Why is eKYC mandatory for PM Kisan Scheme:
Last year, Modi government had made eKYC mandatory for all the farmers registered under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The decision has been taken to prevent frauds/scams and ineligible people from taking the benefit of this scheme. The existing/old as well as new farmers must fill in the eKYC without any delay.
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: CLICK HERE
PM KISAN BENEFICIARY LIST: CLICK HERE
PM KISAN OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
JOIN TELEGRAM GROUPS