Admit cards for BG 4th semester students
Check details below
Important update regarding Admit cards for BG 4th semester students – Check details below
- The class work is deemed to have commenced from 1/06/2022.
- All examinations for the backlog students from Batch 2016-19 and onwards shall be conducted according to the latest operational syllabus provided the title of the course is same. A separate question paper shall be served in case of change of title of any course/paper.
- The detailed Centre Notice will be issued separately and will be available on the University Website www.kashmiruniversity.net, www.uok.edu.in.
- Candidates can download their Roll Number Slips/Admit Cards from the University Website after the centre notice is issued.
- The candidates must carry valid Identity Cards and Admit Cards with them on each day of examination for verification by the examination staff.