Saksham Scholarship Program 2022
Check details below
Saksham Scholarship Program 2022: Students Of Class 9 To 12 Can Apply, Know Details Below
Saksham Scholarship Program 2022: Mahindra Finance, a part of the Mahindra Group, is one of India’s leading non-banking finance companies operating in rural and semi-urban India.
The company has introduced this scholarship program as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Flagship program “Swabhimaan” with an objective to financially support underprivileged children/wards of drivers’ community in continuing their education.
- Open for students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12.
- Applicants must have secured 60% and above marks in their previous class.license1
- One of the parents should be a driver (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van, etc.) and should hold a valid driving license
Annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not be more than Rs 4,00,000.
- Children or family members of Mahindra Finance & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
NOTE: Scholarships will be awarded to a maximum of two students per family.
- For Class 9 and 10 – Rs 8,000 for 1 year | For Class 11 and 12 – Rs 10,000 for 1 year
- Marksheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
Admission proof (Fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/ bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Commercial driving license (taxi, cab, mini van, school van, magic/pick-up, etc.)
- Contract copy/income proof/employee ID card (for cab driver’s profile if they do not possess a commercial driving license)
- Address proof (Domicile certificate/residential certificate/telephone bill/ration card)
- Photograph of the applicant