NEET 2022 Exam today: NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2022, today, July 17 from 2 pm to 5:20 pm. Over 18 lakh NEET 2022 candidates are expected to appear in India’s single largest medical entrance exam for undergraduate (UG) courses. Once the exam concludes, candidates can find NEET 2022 exam analysis, difficulty level and answer keys here.
- NEET 2022 exam date – July 17, 2022
- Exam timings for NEET UG – 2 pm to 5:20 pm
- NTA NEET 2022 official website neet.nta.nic.in, nta.ac.in
- Mode of NEET UG paper based (offline) mode Pen and paper
- Number of languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi and Urdu
- Total number of questions – 200 (Students need to attempt 180)
- Type of questions – Multiple choice questions
- NEET 2022 answer key release date Soon.
READ ALSO : Class 10th Result 2022, Result To Be Declared Today : Board Secretary
A large section of aspirants flooded social media with requests to postpone NEET 2022 . The demand to reschedule NEET 2022 (NEET 2022 Exam today) was made in view of the flood situation in many cities, as well as, the delay caused due to NEET 2021 counselling.
The admit cards for NEET 2022 (NEET 2022 Exam today) were made available from July 12 onwards. Along with the NEET 2022 hall tickets, NTA has also released the NEET 2022 self-declaration undertaking and exam day guidelines. Despite the requests for postponement, the NEET UG 2022(NEET 2022 Exam today) exam will be held in 497 cities in India and 14 cities abroad.