Join WhatsApp Group For Results, Notifications, Datesheets, Study Materials & Much More
Last Date Extended for Nsp Scholarship for Minorities Students 2022 Check Out Here
Last Date Extended for Nsp Scholarship for Minorities Students 2022
|Name of the Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Initiated By||Central Government of India|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, India Government|
|Aim of Portal||To provide a single platform for all state/ central govt, etc schemes|
|Recipients||Children who are from economically weaker sections of India|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||30 November|
|Last Date for Post Matric scholarship||30 November|
|Last Date for Pre Matric Scholarship||15 November|
While filling the application form applicants have to upload a scanned copy of all the documents. Take a review of the list given below which contains the name of all certificates.
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificates
- Academic Certificates
- Bank Account Passbook of Aspirants
- Contact Number
- Passport Size Photograph of Candidate
- Self-Declaration Document
Procedure to Apply for Scholarship through NSP portal
Aspirants who want to know about the procedure to register on NSP portal and apply for scholarships can check out some easy points given below.
National Scholarship Portal Registration
|1. Candidates have to visit the official portal of NSP and then click on “New Registration” option given on the homepage.
2. Instruction page to fill the application form will open on your screen, read all the guidelines carefully.
3. Then, click on “Continue” tab.
National Scholarship Portal Login and Filling Application Form Submission Process
|1. Now go back to the homepage, and tap the “Login” button.
2. Enter your registration id & password, then you will be directed to Applicant’s Dashboard of NSP.
3. Hit the “Application Form” option to apply for a scholarship.
4. The application form will be displayed on your screen.
5. Enter your complete info such as basic information, education details, etc on the application form.
6. After filling all info, aspirants have to upload all the required documents.
7. Submit the application form, and download it for future reference.
Join Our WhatsApp group for Paper Pattern and Notes :- Join