While attempting your question paper in the examination hall, you have to strictly abide by various instructions which are printed on the cover page of each Answer Book. Some of the important guidelines are reproduced here for your benefit.
The appearence of the candidate is purely on provisional basis subject to determination of eligibility
Always keep the Examination Admit Card/Roll No. Slip with you and show it the supervisory staff/inspection team on duty as and when required/demanded.
- No candidate shall be allowed to carry inside the Examination Hall, any textual material, printed or written, bits of paper or any other material of like nature. If any candidate is found in possession of such material after commencement of examination- whether in use or not- he/she is liable to be disqualified. Cellular phones, pager and other Electronic devices are not allowed during the examination. Candidates must deposit these items in the custody of the supervisory staff well before the commencement of the Examination.
A candidate, who reports after 30 minutes of the commencement of the Examination, shall not be permitted to take the Examination.
- Write your Roll No./Enrollment No. neatly and correctly on the right side o f Answer Book in the box shown below the caption “To be filled by the candidate”.
- Write carefully the Name of Examination, Name of the Subject, Name of Paper/Course, Date of Examination at two places viz on the right side and on the left side of the cover page of the Answer Book at the space provided for purpose.
Mention the same Question No. against the answer of a question as given in the Question paper.
- After the declaration of result, if the result of any candidate is captioned as PMA/LO/IR/DE/, he/she should immediately bring it to the notice of the Tabulation Section of Examination Wing within 15 days positively, failing which no claim whatsoever shall be entertained.
If a candidate appears in the subject/paper in which He/She is not otherwise eligible, His/Her examination to that subject/paper shall stand automatically cancelled and the candidate will have no claim whatsoever.
- No candidate is allowed to change any subject/paper during the examination which does not figure in the RR/Examination form.
In case photograph is missing , paste your recent photograph and get it attested by the principal/HOD of the college/Department.