In this article, we will provide a comprehensive guide to the AWS Cloud Bootcamp, including its benefits, and curriculum.
Join WhatsApp Group For Results, Notifications, Datesheets, Study Materials & Much More
AWS Cloud Bootcamp
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Bootcamp is an intensive training program that provides individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to design, deploy, and manage applications and services on the AWS Cloud. This bootcamp is designed for individuals who have little to no experience with AWS and want to gain hands-on experience with the platform. In this article, we will provide a comprehensive guide to the AWS Cloud Bootcamp, including its benefits, curriculum.
Benefits of the AWS Cloud Bootcamp
The AWS Cloud Bootcamp is an excellent choice for individuals who want to gain practical experience with AWS. Here are some of the benefits of the bootcamp:
- Hands-on Experience: The bootcamp is designed to provide participants with hands-on experience with AWS services. Participants will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, which will help them gain practical experience with AWS.
- Certified Instructors: The instructors leading the bootcamp are certified AWS experts. They have the expertise needed to help participants understand the AWS platform and its various services.
- Interactive Learning: The bootcamp is designed to be interactive, with participants working in teams to solve problems and complete projects. This approach to learning encourages collaboration and fosters a deeper understanding of the material.
- Career Advancement: AWS is one of the most in-demand skills in the tech industry. Completing the bootcamp can help individuals enhance their career prospects and increase their earning potential.
Curriculum of the AWS Cloud Bootcamp
The AWS Cloud Bootcamp covers a wide range of topics related to the AWS platform. The curriculum is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of AWS services and how to use them to deploy and manage applications and services on the cloud.
The following is an overview of the curriculum:
- AWS Fundamentals: This module covers the basics of AWS, including its architecture, security, and compliance.
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM): This module covers IAM, which is used to manage access to AWS resources.
- AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): This module covers EC2, which is used to create and manage virtual machines in the cloud.
- AWS Elastic Block Store (EBS): This module covers EBS, which is used to create and manage persistent storage volumes for EC2 instances.
- AWS Simple Storage Service (S3): This module covers S3, which is used to store and retrieve data in the cloud.
- AWS Relational Database Service (RDS): This module covers RDS, which is used to create and manage relational databases in the cloud.
- AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): This module covers ELB, which is used to distribute incoming traffic across multiple EC2 instances.
- AWS Auto Scaling: This module covers Auto Scaling, which is used to automatically scale the number of EC2 instances based on demand.
- AWS CloudFormation: This module covers CloudFormation, which is used to automate the deployment of AWS resources.
- AWS CloudTrail: This module covers CloudTrail, which is used to log and monitor AWS API calls.
- AWS CloudWatch: This module covers CloudWatch, which is used to monitor AWS resources and applications.
- AWS Route 53: This module covers Route 53, which is used to manage DNS and routing for AWS resources.