India Post recruitment 2022: Notification for fresh vacancies in 7th CPC scale released, check details
India Post Recruitment 2022
India Post recruitment 2022: Notification for fresh vacancies in 7th CPC scale released, check details Below
Good news for the candidates who are willing to make a career in the postal department as the India Post has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of Staff Car Drivers.
The Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of India Post (indiapost.gov.in) on or before July 24.
“Applications are invited from eligible officials to fill up 2 (Two) vacancies in Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted, Non – Ministerial) in the Pay Matrix Level-02 (19900-63200) as per 7th CPC in Haryana Postal Circle on Deputation/Absorption basis in the Department of Posts failing which by Deputation/Absorption from other Ministries/Departments or by Deputation/re-employment of Armed Forces Personnel,” said the notification.
Division wise vacancies
- Hisar: 1
- Rohtak: 1
For Deputation/Absorption of officials in the Department of Posts From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group ‘C’) and Group ‘C’ employees in the Pay Matrix Level- 0l (18000-56900) as per 7th CPC in the Department of Posts, who possess valid Driving License for light and heavy Motor Vehicle on the basis of a Trade Test/ Driving Test to assess the competence to drive light and heavy Motor Vehicle. The test shall be conducted by the Department as per the Pattern and Syllabus notified vide Postal Directorate F.No” 08-01/2019-SPN-l dated 11.06.2022.
- Possession of a valid Driving License for light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of a Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle)
- Experience of driving Light and Heavy Motor Vehicle for at least three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognised board or institute.
READ ALSO:- Fresh Post Office Recruitment 2022 Out – Salary Rs.63200/- PM || Check Eligibility Criteria : Apply Now
Regulation of pay:
- Pay Matrix Level02 as per 7th CPC will be regularized as per pay rules
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. i.e”
Period of deputation:
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department of the of the enteral Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Reservation for SC/ST:
- No provision for reservation exists for the post to be filled up on deputation/absorption basis.
Period of probation:
Two years for re-employed Armed Forces Personnel.
Applications along with the necessary documents/certificates and relevant documents in support of qualification and experience may be forwarded to The Assistant Director Postal Services (Staff) O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana Circle. The Mail, Ambala Cantt – 133001 through proper channel positively by 24.07.2022.